Writer Assistant Software
By Vincent Law
Writing is very time consuming. It's not easy churning out new contents every day. You could hire someone to write it for you but it can be pricey. Each article could cost anywhere from $10 and up. However, you could buy computer software to help you with writing.The average cost of such software is around $80 U.S. dollars. I will persent the Pros and Cons of purchasing such software to help with writing.
Pros of purchasing software:
* Save a great deal of research time. The software can sort through thousands of articles at an instant.
* Has sample sentences to help you write faster.
* Has a wizard like interface which walks you through the whole writing operation.
* The software can help you write just about anything even if you have very little knowledge of the subject.
* Most software has a 60 day 100% guarantee return policy.
Cons of purchasing software:
* Software is costly.
* Software might not work as advertised.
* Might run into duplicate content issues.
* Might run into
too many problems with the software to make it worth the time and effort.
If the software cost is reasonable to you, then you might want to give it a try. In the long run, it might help you make more money. If you don't like the software within 60 days, you could always return it for a full refund.
My own research shows that some software are very good, such as Instant Article Wizard. With the Instant Article Wizard the duplicate content issues can be remedied by rewording the search result sentences. I find it much easier to write about a subject that already have sample sentences for me to work with. I just need to reword some of those sample sentences to fit my writing style.
Please visit my website for more info on Writer Assistant Software.